Welcome to the website of the Somerville Road Runners, Somerville Massachusetts' oldest running club. Bordering Boston and Cambridge, we're a motley crew that works hard, but doesn't let that get in the way of having a good time. SRR is a charitable, non-profit organization that sponsors many events a year including weekly runs, track workouts, annual races and even competitive but delicious cook-offs! Our club welcomes new members of all abilities. Read on to find out what we've been up to lately.
Where: Cambridge MA
When: April 27th @ 9:30AM
• Dec 7 - SBCA 5K Road Race, South Boston MA Results
• Jan 4 @ 11AM - 5K Resolution Run to Kick Cancer, Lexington Results
• Feb 2 @12PM - Super 5K, Lowell MA Website • Results
• Mar 16 @11AM -- New Bedford Half Marathon Website • Results
• Apr 27 @ 9:30AM -- Spring Classic 5K, Cambridge MA - Website • Register
NO TRACK THIS WEEK
Track is on spring break! We will resume outdoor workouts on Tuesday, May 13 at 7:00 PM
Congratulations to Shaun Miller who recently conquered the Vermont 50 Miler shattering a personal best by over half an hour on a challenging course.
This is just the latest in a growing SRR Ultra movement that has been going for a while but really seems to have gained momentum this year. Just a cursory scan of this years results shows: